Improve the comfort of your home with a 0% loan for energy-saving improvements, up to $25,000 with terms up to 7 years.
Worcester CU is offering HEAT Loans through Mass Save, a program sponsored by Massachusetts gas and electric utilities and energy efficient service providers to help residents find ways to save money on energy and manage the high cost of heating their homes.
Contact us for more information on how a low cost loan can help you manage the high cost of heating your home, and find other ways to save money on energy costs.
How to Participate
- Visit MassSave.com/HEATLoan or call 866.527.SAVE (7283) to schedule your no-cost energy assessment
- Mass Save will issue an authorization form with a HEAT Loan ID
- Forward your authorization form to Worcester CU so we can process your HEAT Loan application
Some of the Ways you Can Save with Improvements that Add Value to Your Home
• Attic, wall and basement insulation—as recommended by Mass Save
• Energy-efficient heating equipment
• Central A/C • Mini-split and air source heat pumps
• Energy-efficient water heaters (including solar options)
• Wireless thermostats
• ENERGY STAR® certified replacement windows
About Mass Save
Mass Save helps residents manage energy use and costs by providing a wide range of energy efficiency services, incentives and information. This initiative is sponsored by Massachusetts’ electric and natural gas utilities and energy efficiency service providers, including Berkshire Gas, Blackstone Gas Company, Cape Light Compact, Columbia Gas of Massachusetts, Eversource, Liberty Utilities, National Grid and Unitil.
Program Terms and Requirements: Customers must meet program eligibility requirements to participate. Eligibility for the HEAT Loan is based on findings from the Home Energy Assessment and requires pre-approval. Some restrictions apply and offers are subject to change or cancellation. Financing is subject to credit approval from a participating lender. A verification inspection of the completed work is required for all customers receiving financing to ensure compliance with program requirements. Additional terms and conditions apply.